Things you need to Know before Introducing Bae Tea into Your Diet
Currently, there are numerous detox teas in the market and at times it is hard to choose one that works for you. However, if you are looking for a delicious herbal supplement to compliment your weight loss plan, Bae Tea will work best for you. This teatox is produced by Bae tea Health and Lifestyle Company and customer orders are shipped to any location across the United States. According to the manufacturer, it is among the best detox teas in the market currently. If you decide to go for it, you have the option of choosing between the 14 day and 28 days teatox package depending on your preferences. This tea will enhance your weight loss program without affecting your health or lifestyle.
What is Bae Tea?
Bae Tea is considered to be an herbal detox which helps in cleansing your body by flushing out the system toxins and improving the metabolic rate. This tea also helps in increasing your energy levels through the breakdown of excess fats. Bae detox tea is made up of 100 percent natural ingredients including honey powder, corn, sea salt, lemon juice, senna leaf, stevia leaf, and guarana seed. Considering the presence of these ingredients, you can already deduce that this detox will cleanse your body and cut weight in a healthy and natural manner.
Bae Tea Ingredients
As mentioned earlier, Bae teatox is made using numerous natural ingredients as outlined below:
- Organic Green Tea Leaf – This component helps in improving your blood flow and also lowers the cholesterol levels in your system.
- Organic Rooibos Leaf – This ingredient is rich in alpha hydroxyl acid, zinc, manganese, magnesium, fluoride, copper, potassium, iron, and calcium. These are necessary minerals for a healthy body. It also has body calming properties.
- Ginger Root – Ginger is a medicinal herb which is mainly used for the treatment of eating discomforts such as nausea, flatulence, heartburn, and bloating.
- Oolong Wu Yi Leaf – The notable benefit of this additive is the fact that it actively contributes to weight loss hence preventing obesity. Additionally, it reduces the risk of high blood pressure, cancer, and heart diseases.
- Pomegranate – This is an antioxidant-rich and nutrient-dense fruit.
- Guarana Seed – Notably, guarana is a stimulant and its seeds consist of approximately two times as much caffeine as is present in coffee seeds. The seed reduces physical and mental fatigue, enhances athletic performance, and facilitates weight loss.
- Stevia Leaf – This ingredient acts as a natural sweetener
- Senna Leaf – it comprises just 1 percent of the blend and helps in treating constipation.
Bae Tea Price
Notably, you will most definitely opt for a detox tea that falls within your budget. Bae Tea manufacturers factors that aspect in when setting the price of their products. The 14-day detox teabags go for $35 and the 28-day alternative costs $55. After purchasing these teabags from the official website, you should note that there is no money-back guarantee meaning that all the sales are final.
Bae Tea Flavors
This teatox comes in numerous flavors to try and meet the client’s preferences. Some of the flavors available in the market include:
- Baetea 14 day Teatox
- Baetea 14 day Acai Teatox
- Baetea Happy Tea-Loose Leaf
- Baetea Immunity Tea-Loose Leaf
- Baetea Energy Tea-Loose Leaf
Benefits of Bae Tea
After starting a Bae detox program, you will enjoy numerous benefits which include:
- Suppressed appetite
- High vitamin and antioxidant levels
- Improved digestion
- Elevated mood and high energy
- Calm and cleansed body
- High metabolism and low-fat content
Even though not all customers report these benefits, there is a lot of positive feedback regarding the effectiveness of this detox tea.
Potential Side Effects of Baetea
Like any other detox supplement in the market, Baetea enjoys its fair share of side effects even though most of them are mild. These include:
- Irregular bowel movement
- Increased heart rate
Some of these side effects such as increased heart rate and jitters are understandable considering that the blend consists of some stimulants. Also, the irregular bowel movements are as a result of laxative effects of the ingredients.
What Users are saying
- This product works great and tastes good especially if you add some honey. It cleanses the body naturally.
- The tea tastes fine and not sweetener additive is needed. It is therefore easy to supplement your regular morning drink with this supplement.
The lingering question in your mind is probably whether drinking Baetea will enhance your weight loss plan. Also, you might be wondering whether the product will give you the additional health benefits mentioned in this article. Well, despite the doubts and confusion you might be having, here are several facts about this supplement:
- It is one of the best detox teas in the market
- The green tea ingredient will help you lose weight consequently preventing obesity
- If you regularly experience discomforts after meals, the ginger root will help eliminate that disorder
- The risk of getting high blood pressure, cancer, and heart diseases is significantly reduced by the Oolong Wu Yi ingredient
- After a long day at work, a cup of this teatox will help reduce your physical and mental fatigue thanks to the presence of guarana seeds.
However, just like any other product in the market, there are some complaints from dissatisfied consumers which the manufacturer is working towards rectifying. These includes:
- Lack of scientific research behind the blending of this formula
- Negative side effects
- Unpleasant taste
To sum it up, despite the isolated negative feedback, this teatox proves to be among the best detox teas in the market today meaning that you should consider using it to compliment your weight loss program.